Thursday, February 1, 2007

Photos

Hi Everyone,

Hope all is well. I finally brought my laptop to the IES center so I could use the internet, which means I have pictures!

This is really early in the morning of Jan. 9th at the Sea-Tac airport. I think we managed to get a good picture of everybody. (left to right me, dad, mom)


This one has nothing to do with my trip, but it is too good to keep to myself. Here we have dad wrangling some kiddos (Rachel and Ben).




I brought along a friend. He was jealous of Don Quoixte and wanted a grand adventure too. Location: JFK Airport, New York.
Time: Sunrise.


2 comments:

dad said...

Laura - Glad to read and see photos from you. How did you ever get out of the house with "Cowboy Joe"? You little devil! Is Joe going to give the "Traveling Gnome" a run for his money? I get the impression you are enjoying yourself. What else is on your bd list? I'm missing you here and looking forward to being there! Love ya! dad

Caroline said...

Yeah Cowboy Joe! It's good to see him out and about.